Do you like going for an icecold swim? Have you ever tried or do you want to try? Read our guide on what to think about.
- Always bring a friend, don’t go alone.
- Wear a hat, woolsocks and woolmittens.
- Be careful if you have previously had heart disease or high blood pressure – check with your doctor first.
- Is it your first time? Do it quick!
- Dress warmly afterwards.
- Drink hot beverages afterwards.
- Never go in the water if you are sick or affected by alcohol.
Remember that winter bathing is at your own risk.