Trosaporten offers experiences and shopping as well as restaurants. For example, Trosa parkgolf with minigolf and cafe, the second-hand shops Trosa Loppis (flea market) and Återvinningsbutiken, We Ride mtb, Trosa Klädhus and Trosa Sushi are located here, to name a few. Most here are open all year round. You will find more businesses in the list below.
Not far from Trosaporten is Vitalisskogen, where we find Trosa’s own ski slope “Trosabacken” with a lift system for both young and old skiers. There are also running tracks, outdoor gyms, mtb loops and Trosa Aktivitetspark with high-altitude courses and ziplines.
Touristinformation and parking
More at Trosaporten
- Flea markets: Trosa loppis and Återvinningsbutiken
- Trosa Klädhus – 500 sqm of clothes and interior design
- Anderzons Fisk – fish and delicaces from the sea
- Antonio lås – shoe-, bike and keyservice
- Trosakliniken – beautyclinic
- Trosa hälsocentrum – massage, yoga and more
- ICA Kvantum Trossen and Bistro
- Bolist – more than just a hardware store, for example an interior design department
- Carlmans – LPG for the boat, trailor or grill and more
- Trosa Racketklubb – padel and tennis
- In & Ut trafikbutik – broschures, LPG and more car-related
Did you know?
The roundabout at Trosaporten is called “Arken” and should, if possible, be seen in the evening when it is beautifully illuminated. The boat with the two oars is part of Trosa’s municipal logo and originates from a 17th-century seal.